5262 N Berkeley Blvd, Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
Sold on 1/2/13: $437,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,430 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $437,500
- Heating Type:Other, Radiant
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- School DistrictWhitefish Bay
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID110702123
- Middle SchoolWhitefish Bay
- Parcel #181980531000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- Days on Zillow435
- Elementary SchoolRichards
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
- High SchoolWhitefish Bay
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$404,324||$328K – $550K||-$9,247||$166||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,101/mo||$1.1K – $3.2K/mo||+$169||$0.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 53217 home values will decrease 6.2% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Milwaukee Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.5% greater than in Milwaukee Metro, and 69.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53217 home values.
Neighborhood for 5262 N Berkeley Boulevard
Nearby Schools in Whitefish Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005