5263 Lanette St, Orlando, FL 328114 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,144 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $12,000
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 312229182102840
- Zillow Home ID: 46232859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5263 Lanette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 128.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.5% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 256.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orlando home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1991
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 5267 Lanette St Orlando, FL$53K31.51,225
- 5255 Lanette St Orlando, FL$47K31.51,000
- 1327 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$72K321,176
- 1315 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$53K321,225
- 5271 Lanette St Orlando, FL$41K311,045
- 5251 Lanette St Orlando, FL$63K41.51,176
- 1343 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$75K41.51,653
- 1291 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$77K321,565
- 5266 Lanette St Orlando, FL$55K31.51,045
- 5262 Lanette St Orlando, FL$48K311,255
- 5274 Lanette St Orlando, FL$65K51.51,495
- 5260 Lanette St Orlando, FL$87K31.51,104
- 5249 Lanette St Orlando, FL$54K311,300
- 1355 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$43K32950
- 5275 Lanette St Orlando, FL$57K421,300
- 1265 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$60K421,482
- 5280 Lanette St Orlando, FL$55K31.51,104
- 5254 Lanette St Orlando, FL$53K31.51,070
- 1377 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL$72K321,176
- 5279 Lanette St Orlando, FL$68K41.51,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!