5265 Bridle Point Pkwy, Snellville, GA 300393 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Finished basement, 336 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 36 sqft
- Fireplace In Great/Family, Icemaker Line, Single Family Detached, Stone/Frame, Insulation-ceiling, Cable In Street, Deck/Patio, Neighborhood Association, Sewer Connected, Central Electric Cooling, Traditional, Street Lights, Level Lot, Sidewalks
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R4337 456
- Zillow Home ID: 80168673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5265 Bridle Point Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30039 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 116.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% greater than in Snellville, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30039 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Snellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30039 home values.
- 5255 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$126K322,176
- 5285 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$101K321,532
- 5295 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$131K322,176
- 5245 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$106K321,724
- 3912 Arabian Way Snellville, GA$128K42.52,344
- 3922 Arabian Way Snellville, GA$102K321,323
- 3902 Arabian Way Snellville, GA$128K321,612
- 5270 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$102K321,532
- 5260 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$105K42.52,121
- 5280 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$116K321,614
- 5305 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$123K331,939
- 5225 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$105K321,859
- 5250 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$103K321,323
- 3932 Arabian Way Snellville, GA$129K42.52,344
- 5290 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$108K321,323
- 5240 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$104K42.51,524
- 3892 Arabian Way Snellville, GA$109K321,532
- 5315 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$113K321,724
- 5215 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$93K431,716
- 5230 Bridle Point Pkwy Snellville, GA$120K321,853
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.