5266 Amestoy Ave, Encino, CA 91316
Sold on 6/1/11: $4,200,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:10 baths
- Single Family:9,010 sq ft
- Lot:0.85 acres
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $4,200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19979790
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow934
- Elementary SchoolLausd
- High Schoollausd
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Lot Depth265
- Lot Width140
- Middle Schoollausd
- Parcel #2258025012
- Room Count13
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified School Dist
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,409,374||$4.76M – $5.95M||-$82,411||$600||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$29,097/mo||$15K – $58K/mo||+$1,081||$3.23||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Encino home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Encino homes, this home is valued 676.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 53.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
Neighborhood for 5266 Amestoy Avenue
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Encino Charter Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Birmingham Community Charter High (assigned) 8-12 1.3 mi
- Gaspar De Portola Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Los Encinos School K-6 0.5 mi
- Learning Center Foundation K-12 0.5 mi
- Holy Martyrs Armenian High Schoolferrah... 6-12 0.8 mi
- Crespi Carmelite High 9-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005