5266 Crisfield Ct, Orlando, FL 328083 beds, 2 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052229651009040
- Zillow Home ID: 46059790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5266 Crisfield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rosemont North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 101.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% higher than in Orlando, and 162.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosemont North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
- 5254 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$145K321,651
- 5278 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$100K422,205
- 5275 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$119K321,374
- 5285 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$81K321,480
- 5261 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$101K321,554
- 5240 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$104K321,462
- 5286 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$136K322,368
- 5267 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$133K321,557
- 5249 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$107K421,674
- 5255 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$105K321,413
- 5297 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$92K321,554
- 5279 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL--------
- 5232 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$93K321,451
- 5287 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$96K321,223
- 5241 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$74K321,462
- 5237 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$106K31.51,574
- 5233 Crisfield Ct Orlando, FL$81K321,252
- 5274 Merimont Ct Orlando, FL$103K321,370
- 5272 Signal Hill Rd Orlando, FL$94K321,374
- 5262 Merimont Ct Orlando, FL$151K321,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.