5266 N 129th St, Omaha, NE 681643 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1417595074
- Zillow Home ID: 75785554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5266 N 129th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68164, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% higher than in Omaha, and 90.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68164 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68164 home values.
- 5260 N 129th St Omaha, NE$130K221,200
- 5272 N 129th St Omaha, NE$119K321,200
- 5269 N 129th Avenue Cir Omaha, NE$166K321,730
- 12904 Lark St Omaha, NE$132K321,200
- 12910 Lark St Omaha, NE$125K321,348
- 5265 N 129th Avenue Cir Omaha, NE$135K321,178
- 12916 Lark St Omaha, NE$143K331,831
- 12909 Ogden St Omaha, NE$134K32.51,218
- 12915 Ogden St Omaha, NE$131K32.51,197
- 12922 Lark St Omaha, NE$150K331,637
- 5269 N 129th Avenue Cir Omaha, NE$167K32.52,215
- 5273 N 129th Avenue Cir Omaha, NE$149K32.51,448
- 5216 N 129th St Omaha, NE$137K32.51,453
- 12921 Ogden St Omaha, NE$138K321,468
- 2245 County Road 29 Kennard, NE$322K321,847
- 12823 Ogden St Omaha, NE$135K32.51,499
- 12927 Ogden St Omaha, NE$131K321,184
- 12915 Lark St Omaha, NE$142K331,495
- 12902 Camden Ave Omaha, NE$134K321,200
- 12921 Lark St Omaha, NE$151K32.51,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.