527 15th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941184 beds, 3 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,179 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,280,000
- Price/sqft: $634
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1558 007
- Zillow Home ID: 15095088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 15th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 523 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.68M343,304
- 531 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.42M412,050
- 519 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M211,100
- 535 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M31.252,025
- 539 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M442,898
- 515 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M322,200
- 541 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.7M411,950
- 511 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.52M543,113
- 2425-2427 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.46M422,000
- 547 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.74M--12,070
- 505-507 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M733,380
- 2429-2431 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.6M--23,100
- 549 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.59M412,340
- 2435-2437 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.3M--22,900
- 526 16th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M311,650
- 530 16th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M211,291
- 522 16th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.41M212,090
- 534 16th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.8M322,138
- 518 16th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M211,650
- 553 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.5M312,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.