- Lot: 23.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 851 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,238 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 270560
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces, 1000 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Convection Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Double Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Satellite, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Gravel, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorAndConst \ Vinyl, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl/Trpl Pane Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ Gazebo, ExteriorFeatures \ Grill, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Pool-Heated, ExteriorFeatures \ Pool-Ingrnd Conc/Gunnite, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, ExteriorFeatures \ Workshop, Fencing \ Barbed Wire, Fencing \ Cross Fence, Fencing \ Smooth Wire, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Decorative Gas Appliance, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-4+ Car Attached, GarageAndCarport \ RV Parking, GarageAndCarport \ Side Entry, Garages \ 4+, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Downstairs Bedrooms, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ In Law Suite/2nd Master, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Shades/Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, LandDescription \ Cleared, LandDescription \ Fruit Trees, LandDescription \ Garden Spot, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, LandDescription \ Level, LandDescription \ Mountain View, LandDescription \ Pasture, LandDescription \ Pond, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, OtherRooms \ Family Room, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, OtherRooms \ Workshop, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Appraisal, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Res w/ Acreage, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, Utilities \ Water-Rural Water Dist.
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 3,539 sqft
- Parcel #: 0000-16-06N-14E-0-102-26
- Zillow Home ID: 86115054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (157)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 161 Meadowlark Ln|
Nearby Schools in Pittsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.