527 Cleveland St, Brooklyn, NY 112081 bed, 1 bath, 3,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $610,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,198 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 040330006
- Zillow Home ID: 89069470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 Cleveland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% greater than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 529 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$335K631,870
- 523 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$366K----1,812
- 531 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$317K----1,834
- 521 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$368K----1,794
- 533 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$461K----2,664
- 515 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$406K----1,132
- 535 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$366K----2,658
- 513 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$366K----1,132
- 454 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$440K----2,250
- 511 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$359K----1,132
- 458 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$377K----1,104
- 460 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$454K----1,890
- 462 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$506K----2,150
- 509 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$346K----1,132
- 448 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$368K----1,144
- 468 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$319K----1,869
- 963 Sutter Ave Brooklyn, NY$492K----3,000
- 507 Cleveland St Brooklyn, NY$330K----1,132
- 470 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$366K----1,844
- 446 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$432K531,566
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!