527 Harrison St, Rochester, MI 483073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 590 sqft
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached, Parking Type: Open, Study
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 1515207005
- Zillow Home ID: 24429557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48307, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% greater than in Rochester, and 16.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48307 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48307 home values.
- 519 Harrison St Rochester, MI$260K32.51,992
- 531 Harrison St Rochester, MI$193K311,031
- 524 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$363K32.52,600
- 520 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$324K632,233
- 530 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$595K32.52,807
- 515 Harrison St Rochester, MI$372K321,705
- 537 Harrison St Rochester, MI$191K21991
- 528 Harrison St Rochester, MI$179K311,182
- 520 Harrison St Rochester, MI$328K32.52,352
- 532 Harrison St Rochester, MI$230K421,688
- 514 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$515K444,050
- 535 W 4th St Rochester, MI$195K31.51,202
- 536 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$554K333,117
- 514 Harrison St Rochester, MI$241K41.51,913
- 543 Harrison St Rochester, MI$245K421,746
- 312 Wilcox St Rochester, MI$150K31931
- 510 W 3rd St Rochester, MI$295K42.51,983
- 311 Elm St Rochester, MI$267K41.51,524
- 391 Elm St Rochester, MI$186K432,188
- 539 W 4th St Rochester, MI$199K211,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.