527 Kawaihae St, Honolulu, HI 968253 beds, 2 baths, 2,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,884 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 184 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $133
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $490
- MLS #: 201416120
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 459 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1390300450000
- Zillow Home ID: 619331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 Kawaihae Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.3% less than in Honolulu, and 69.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 292 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.01M522,402
- 521 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$879K421,844
- Kawaihae St APT C Honolulu, HI$484K32.51,400
- 288 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.23M321,568
- 517 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$875K421,688
- Kawaihae St APT H Honolulu, HI$484K32.51,400
- 511 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$768K321,232
- 282 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$908K421,232
- 291 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.06M442,276
- 535 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$891K321,232
- 285 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.19M32.51,998
- 507 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$925K421,780
- 278 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.2M342,150
- 279 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.09M322,064
- 323 Awini Pl Honolulu, HI$1.07M321,475
- 539 Kawaihae St Honolulu, HI$1.12M562,776
- Hawaii Kai Dr Honolulu, HI--------
- 321 Awini Pl Honolulu, HI$1.31M432,387
- 274 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$1.69M764,430
- 275 Hakalau Pl Honolulu, HI$902K322,177
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.