527 N 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 841033 beds, 1 bath, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 08362070190000
- Zillow Home ID: 12715940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 N 200 W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.6% less than in Salt Lake City, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 84103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84103 home values.
- 523 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$271K31.751,374
- 515 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$252K21.51,542
- 541 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$278K22.251,194
- 507 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$179K21784
- 214 W 500 N Salt Lake City, UT$294K322,200
- 501 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$236K321,374
- 551 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$321KStudio--3,360
- 559-561 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$208K521,000
- 557 N Cambridge Ct UT--------
- 528-530 N Arctic Ct Salt Lake City, UT$179K311,120
- 520 Arctic Ct Salt Lake City, UT$170K21842
- 544 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$204K311,833
- 563-565 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$235K521,000
- 224 W 500 N Salt Lake City, UT--------
- 536 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$257KStudio--2,094
- 538 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$234K31988
- 550 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$300K432,082
- 530 N 200 W Salt Lake City, UT$391K41.751,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.