527 Townsend Ave, Columbus, OH 432232 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Off street
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 010067741
- Zillow Home ID: 33865211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 Townsend Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 88.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% greater than in Columbus, and 300% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Hilltop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hilltop home values.
- 531 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$40K21764
- 523 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$52K311,228
- 537 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$58K411,272
- 517 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$62K311,040
- 541 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$54K221,083
- 513 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$62K21.51,076
- 545 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$45K311,213
- 509 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$51K311,276
- 549 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$41K211,033
- 503 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$50K31.5988
- 553 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$35K211,033
- 534 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$71K311,325
- 530 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$70K311,352
- 499 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$36K21800
- 538 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$65K311,220
- 526 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$61K311,469
- 548 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 520 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$45K211,026
- 495 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$46K211,240
- 516 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$56K211,353
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.