- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
527 Valley St, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $722,000
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 7536 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15200084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 527 Valley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 523 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.6M211,412
- 537 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.09M--1625
- 519 Valley St San Francisco, CA$3.15M443,375
- 515 Valley St San Francisco, CA$2.14M343,170
- 622 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.27M311,200
- 624 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M11922
- 620 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--21,365
- 545 Valley St San Francisco, CA$2.53M43.52,670
- 626 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.27M331,986
- 618 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--11,550
- 2212 Castro St San Francisco, CA$2.73M43.53,990
- 2218 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.47M32.51,650
- 628 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.86M32.51,843
- 507 Valley St San Francisco, CA$2.33M333,100
- 2216 Castro St # 0 San Francisco, CA$985K331,400
- 2216 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.66M331,400
- 614 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--11,555
- 519 Valley St San Francisco, CA$2.35M43.5--
- 2220 Castro St San Francisco, CA$2.82M44.53,972
- 553 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.53M--21,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.