5274 Colorado River Trl, Liberty Twp, OH 45011
Sold on 11/7/13: $295,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,872 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $295,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow122
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size336
- Lot Depth142
- Lot Width81
- Parcel #D2020261000079
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- School DistrictLakota Local SD
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID68332850
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$283,934||$236K – $321K||+$554||$73||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,753/mo||$1.5K – $2.4K/mo||-$50||$0.45||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 45011 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Hamilton as a whole. Among 45011 homes, this home is valued 81.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Hamilton, and 110.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45011 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45011 home values.
Neighborhood for 5274 Colorado River Trl
Nearby Schools in Hamilton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005