- 370 days on Zillow
- Views: 688 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- MLS #: D5789906
- View Virtual Tour
- HOA Common Assn: Optional
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Unit
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Lot - Oversized
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Last Status: Photo Required
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water View: Canal
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site
- Water Access: River
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Extras: Sailboat Water
- Water Extras: Seawall - Concrete
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Access: Ocean to Bay
- Office Primary Board ID: Englewood
- Zillow Home ID: 2106796598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $8-178K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33981 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Port Charlotte, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!