5278 Turney Rd, Garfield Heights, OH 441252 beds, 1 bath, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 54221016
- Zillow Home ID: 33596165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5278 Turney Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% less than in Garfield Heights, and 167% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garfield Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44125 home values.
- 11020 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$89K31.51,416
- 11016 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$74K311,200
- 11010 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$87K41.51,764
- 10921 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$51K211,008
- 11012 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$55K311,460
- 11006 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$72K31.51,726
- 11111 Granger Rd Garfield Heights, OH$55K31.51,554
- 11107 Granger Rd Cleveland, OH$77K422,443
- 10915 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$50K31.51,288
- 11008 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$69K311,588
- 11117 Granger Rd Cleveland, OH$70K422,364
- 10920 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$96K31.51,568
- 11027 Granger Rd Cleveland, OH$55K311,179
- 11023 Granger Rd Cleveland, OH$91K621,658
- 11004 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$61K311,331
- 10911 Penfield Ave Garfield Heights, OH$53K311,131
- 10916 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$66K311,260
- 11003 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$77K31.51,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.