528 14th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 10/16/12: $640,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,742 sq ft
- Lot:1,190 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $640,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #1029 0196
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow514
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID423347
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$670,847||$624K – $731K||+$5,427||$385||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,743/mo||$1.7K – $3.4K/mo||+$28||$1.57||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 1.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 528 14th St Ne
- 1393 F St NE Washington, DC$622K33.01,492
- 1391 F St NE Washington, DC$643K32.01,546
- 526 14th St NE Washington, DC$614K21.51,544
- 1389 F St NE Washington, DC$685K32.51,642
- 524 14th St NE Washington, DC$588K31.01,422
- 1387 F St NE Washington, DC$667K21.51,616
- 522 14th St NE Washington, DC$634K32.01,422
- 520 14th St NE Washington, DC$655K31.01,592
- 1385 F St NE Washington, DC$691K31.01,592
- 1368 Emerald St NE Washington, DC$588K21.51,342
- 1383 F St NE Washington, DC$639K31.51,616
- 1366 Emerald St NE Washington, DC$599K32.51,328
- 1364 Emerald St NE Washington, DC--31.01,360
- 1381 F St NE Washington, DC$705K22.51,798
- 555 14th St NE Washington, DC$491K22.01,122
- 1401 F St NE Washington, DC$699K32.01,815
- 14th St NE Washington, DC$491K32.01,126
- 600 14th St NE Washington, DC$716K32.51,964
- 1378 F St NE Washington, DC$610K43.251,570
- 1362 Emerald St NE Washington, DC$610K31.01,342
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005