- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 6,605 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Amenities \ Street Lights
- Amenities \ Walk To Marta
- Basement \ Slab\None
- Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse
- Construction \ Other (See Remarks)
- Cooling Source \ Electric
- Cooling Type \ Central
- Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire
- Furnished \ No
- Heating Source \ Gas
- Heating Type \ Forced Air
- Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections
- Interior Features \ Recently Renovated
- Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven
- Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator
- Laundry Location \ Hall
- Lot Description \ Sloping
- New Construction \ No
- Parking \ Parking Pad
- Pets Allowed \ Some Restrictions Apply (See Remarks)
- Property Type \ Rental Residential
- Rental Type \ Single Family Attached
- Roof Type \ Wood Shingle
- Style \ Other (See Remarks)
- Water\Sewer \ Public Water
- Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,481 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 14 01750012032
- Zillow Home ID: 35856044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $67-175K.
Neighborhood: Grove Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grove Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 269.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grove Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grove Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!