528 Hamline Ave S, Saint Paul, MN 551162 beds, 1 bath, 1,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $174,250
- Price/sqft: $174
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 102823420107
- Zillow Home ID: 2067332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 Hamline Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% less than in Saint Paul, and 18.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 536 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$323K321,976
- 522 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$287K321,432
- 540 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$265K421,792
- 518 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$270K221,380
- 514 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$340K531,370
- 1321 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$383K221,529
- 1324 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$255K211,262
- 1320 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$279K311,454
- 1332 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$152K21750
- 1338 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN--211,030
- 1328 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$294K421,392
- 1319 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$261K311,386
- 1324 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$247K111,096
- 1316 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$228K21982
- 1333 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$282K31.51,828
- 1329 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$271K321,001
- 1337 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$307K311,292
- 1320 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$289K321,037
- 1325 Juno Ave Saint Paul, MN$243K31.51,368
- 1315 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$354K321,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!