- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
528 Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 904053 beds, 3 baths, 2,948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,071 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $2,550,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4287013021
- Zillow Home ID: 20482633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 Ocean Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Santa Monica, and 57% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 526 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.03M21840
- 524 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$2.53M432,569
- 2539 6th St Santa Monica, CA$1.63M32.75--
- 2618 6th St # B Santa Monica, CA$2.16M322,845
- 2618 6th St # A Santa Monica, CA$2.29M432,518
- 514 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.3M221,100
- 2541 6th St Santa Monica, CA$841K231,289
- 2543 6th St Santa Monica, CA$811K231,272
- 2545 6th St Santa Monica, CA$816K231,272
- 2547 6th St Santa Monica, CA$789K231,264
- 603 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.02M221,666
- 601 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$995K331,775
- 605 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.09M221,666
- 607 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$993K221,495
- 601 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.08M221,576
- 2607 6th St Santa Monica, CA$1.5M421,714
- 611 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, CA$2.93M884,694
- 2613 6th St # 12 Santa Monica, CA$640K22934
- 2615 6th St APT L Santa Monica, CA$714K22934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.