528 SW 156th Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 731703 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Kitchen includes walk through pantry, modern appliances, and includes a new stainless steel refrigerator. Master bedroom is large and has attached office/study/nursery. Master bathroom also includes wraparound closet, shower, jacuzzi tub, double vanity, and separate room for the toilet. Backyard contains 10'x10' external storage building, roof has seamless guttering, and the garage has a lot of storage shelves and a workbench. Roof was completely replaced in 2013. House is very 'wired'; has cable hookups and Ethernet jacks on almost every wall.
Also, there is an in-ground storm shelter in the garage.
Great neighborhood. Walking distance to SouthMoore and Briarwood Elementary. No HOA fees.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 28 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 490 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Storage building, refrigerator, storm shelter, new roof.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R0116850
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 61715158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 Sw 156th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 34.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 524 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$161K421,853
- 532 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$170K321,924
- 529 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$184K422,227
- 525 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,467
- 533 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$178K321,975
- 520 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$164K321,816
- 536 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$183K322,209
- 529 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$160K42.52,200
- 533 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$163K421,792
- 521 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K321,851
- 525 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$151K321,676
- 537 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$171K421,846
- 537 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$151K321,702
- 521 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$182K322,037
- 540 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$176K422,200
- 516 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$190K422,359
- 517 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$152K421,665
- 541 SW 156th St Oklahoma City, OK$172K421,975
- 528 SW 155th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$166K321,814
- 541 SW 156th Ct Oklahoma City, OK$176K421,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.