528 W 111th StAPT 35, New York, NY 10025
Sold on 6/28/11: $715,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow898
- Parcel #18820051005280000000035
- Zillow Home ID72540722
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$865,428||$753K – $978K||+$28,856||$721||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,233/mo||$2.6K – $5.9K/mo||-$3||$2.69||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 84.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 102.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 528 W 111th Street APT 35
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.3 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005