528 W Lynwood St, Phoenix, AZ 850033 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Roosevelt Historic district is closest historic neighborhood to downtown Phoenix. It boasts numerous cafes, restaurants and other amenities. Within walking distance to Phoenix Art Museum, Burton Barr Library, Hance Park, Japanese Friendship Garden, Irish Cultural Center, Hance Park Dog Park, light rail station, within biking distance to downtown core. Beautifully renovated historic homes among palm-lined streets.
- Lot: 9,425 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $420,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,264 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11131091
- Zillow Home ID: 7521986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 W Lynwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% greater than in Phoenix, and 204.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
- 532 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$478K----2,197
- 522 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$506K432,500
- 518 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$277K--21,725
- 525 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$445K52.52,967
- 521 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$381K432,806
- 514 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$359K222,077
- 517 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$257K----2,514
- 510 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$409K422,300
- 515 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$213K--11,100
- 530 W Mcdowell Rd Phoenix, AZ$249K------
- 526 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$227K--11,194
- 509 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$205K----1,092
- 530 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$235K21.751,326
- 522 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$264K--11,320
- 508 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ$283K--1.51,825
- 702 W Lynwood St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 534 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$307K432,200
- 518 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$325K----4,245
- 538 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$308K421,794
- 514 W Willetta St Phoenix, AZ$338K--21,738
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.