- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
528 W Par St # 528, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 2 baths, 803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,646 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 803 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142229801300528
- Zillow Home ID: 46124188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 W Par Street # 528
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% lower than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292