- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
528 Westwood Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 04020C08158
- Zillow Home ID: 34911936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 528 Westwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 520 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$152K42.52,148
- 537 Ringer St Wadsworth, OH$106K311,014
- 512 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$141K42.51,404
- 350 Barrenwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$169K42.52,272
- 529 Ringer St Wadsworth, OH$152K32.51,599
- 521 Ringer St Wadsworth, OH$110K211,055
- 351 Barrenwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$163K42.52,184
- 335 Westview Ave Wadsworth, OH$88K21960
- 337 Westview Ave Wadsworth, OH$100K31992
- 506 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$150K42.51,686
- 325 Westview Ave Wadsworth, OH$95K211,168
- 539 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$174K32.51,572
- 359 Barrenwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$157K42.51,860
- 513 Ringer St Wadsworth, OH$111K211,120
- 366 Barrenwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$170K431,904
- 315 Westview Ave Wadsworth, OH$113K31.51,078
- 298 Westgate Ave Wadsworth, OH$111K311,408
- 500 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$119K41.5952
- 503 Westwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$137K321,420
- 369 Barrenwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$172K42.52,208
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.