- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5281 Boyle Ter, Port Charlotte, FL 339813 beds, 3 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 628 sqft
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 402133302002
- Zillow Home ID: 43555548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5281 Boyle Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Port Charlotte, and 127.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 5273 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$326K332,040
- 5525 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$359K321,744
- 5265 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$255K--21,705
- 5282 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$302K--22,269
- 5274 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$341K321,743
- 5257 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$289K321,753
- 5274 Fleming St Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 5516 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$142K--21,542
- 5266 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$308K321,713
- 5524 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$86K221,128
- 5258 Fleming St Port Charlotte, FL$524K332,019
- 5500 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$130K321,420
- 5258 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$338K--22,185
- 5249 Boyle Ter Port Charlotte, FL$285K321,830
- 5485 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$224K321,629
- 5534 David Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$166K322,355
- 5250 Fleming St Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.