- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5283 Eileen Dr, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 3 baths, 1,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $855,000
- Parking: 0 space, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 38124059
- Zillow Home ID: 19649598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5283 Eileen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 5256 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.44M432,400
- 5267 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.73M53.52,872
- 5309 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.25M42.52,102
- 5272 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.71M432,800
- 5240 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.25M432,174
- 5282 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.3M42.52,234
- 5266 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M42.52,256
- 5249 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.23M42.52,164
- 5339 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.26M42.52,183
- 5290 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.24M322,014
- 5228 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.38M42.52,446
- 5324 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.32M322,327
- 5248 Eileen Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M42.52,322
- 5257 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.4M432,641
- 5285 Lassen Ave San Jose, CA$954K321,302
- 5295 Lassen Ave San Jose, CA$1.07M421,516
- 5273 Lassen Ave San Jose, CA$999K421,516
- 5273 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.29M42.52,399
- 5241 Country Ln San Jose, CA$1.17M32.51,783
- 5263 Lassen Ave San Jose, CA$1.14M321,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.