5283 Gloucester Ave, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $77,900
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 285 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 087016 00002
- Zillow Home ID: 42276309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5283 Gloucester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% higher than in Memphis, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 5291 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$78K321,430
- 3592 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$79K311,200
- 5284 Bruton Ave Memphis, TN$89K321,400
- 3584 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$78K321,663
- 5292 Bruton Ave Memphis, TN$78K321,352
- 5297 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$75K321,505
- 5286 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$75K321,252
- 5278 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$90K321,439
- 5292 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$81K321,405
- Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$81K321,405
- 5300 Bruton Ave Memphis, TN$97K321,320
- 3606 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$151K532,565
- 5305 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$81K321,519
- 5298 Gloucester Ave Memphis, TN$103K321,852
- 5283 Bruton Ave Memphis, TN$80K321,320
- 3591 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$87K322,025
- 5285 Timberdale Ave Memphis, TN$103K321,530
- 3564 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$89K321,448
- 5291 Bruton Ave Memphis, TN$77K321,291
- 3581 Lynchburg St Memphis, TN$80K321,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!