5285 Diamond Heights Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941311 bed, 1 bath, 570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 154
- Floor size: 570 sqft
- Parcel #: 7520 015
- Zillow Home ID: 96016019
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5285 Diamond Heights Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 687 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.7M321,567
- 683 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M--1954
- 70 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$1.53M--11,200
- 679 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.47M21975
- 675 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.41M431,275
- 694 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.71M322,253
- 60 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$2.12M------
- 690 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M321,391
- 671 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.44M211,100
- 686 28th St San Francisco, CA$3.04M533,844
- 50 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$1.9M422,011
- 1435 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.67M311,663
- 682 28th St San Francisco, CA$2.1M222,300
- 667 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.68M321,100
- 678 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M211,075
- 30 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$2.14M422,092
- 1422 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.25M211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.