5285 Red Rock Dr, Larkspur, CO 801185 beds, 3 baths, 3,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 676 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0019692
- Zillow Home ID: 13497300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5285 Red Rock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% less than in Larkspur, and 52.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80118 home values.
- 5307 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$383K432,539
- 5259 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$332K321,611
- 5333 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$420K545,342
- 5333 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$585K222,671
- 5235 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$345K232,120
- 5355 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$392K432,990
- 5211 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO--322,142
- 5379 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$362K332,448
- 5189 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$360K331,914
- 5405 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$381K433,225
- 5161 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$380K222,389
- 5131 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$354K743,259
- 7787 Perry Park Blvd Larkspur, CO$1.29M353,758
- 5107 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$399K141,843
- 5445 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$531K322,088
- 5085 Red Rock Dr Larkspur, CO$433K332,645
- 5036 Mohawk Dr Larkspur, CO--------
- 7695 Mohawk Ct Larkspur, CO--------
- 7979 Red Rock Cir Larkspur, CO$342K321,838
- 7615 Red Rock Cir Larkspur, CO$385K322,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!