- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
529-531 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 941025 beds, 2 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Walk to the Arts Hub: San Francisco Opera, Davies Simphony Hall, Herbst Theater, future Jazz Center, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, French-American International School and International High School Center for the Arts.
Private schools: Chinese-American International School, French-American International School and International High School, san Francisco Ballet School. Walk to Alamo Square and enjoy the sunset over the City scapes.
- Lot: 1,372 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1886
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $295,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0829 003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15078640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 529-531 Buchanan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hayes Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% less than in San Francisco, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 502 Hickory St San Francisco, CA$1.6M42--
- 504 Hickory St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--22,110
- 601A Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,240
- 601 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.14M221,320
- 603 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.72M431,876
- 603 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.4M43--
- Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.23M--22,048
- 605 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.66M----2,280
- 607 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.74M--22,100
- 504-506 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.08M211,200
- 511A Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.06M33.51,200
- 511 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.02M------
- 520 Buchanan St APT 24 San Francisco, CA$636KStudio1--
- 509 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.1M------
- 609-613 Fell St San Francisco, CA$5.8M934,900
- 508-510 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.55M21.51,426
- 591 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.43M321,872
- 615 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.23M332,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292