529 8th Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Sold on 7/5/13: $454,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,459 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1908
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $454,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump, Radiant
**Priced way below Zillow estimate!**
All the charm of 1908, all the luxuries of today. 2011 Updated kitchen fit for a chef boasts beautiful stainless steel appliances including silent Bosch dishwasher, GE Monogram built-in fridge and gas range with pancake griddle. New Silestone countertops and stainless subway tile backsplash. Front loading Maytag washer and dryer included. Home has two original leaded glass sidelights in the great room for extra vintage charm, hardwood floors and coffered ceilings, too. Fully fenced backyard has hand-chinked rock work, professional landscape, drip system and fun gas fire pit for s'mores. Large 1+ car garage fits an SUV and motorcycle! Laundry in basement with large utility room for a workshop. Radiant heat with copper pipe system that gives many plumbers boiler envy. Tons of storage. Upstairs master has walk in closet, 3/4 bath en suite and sweeping views of city lights. Downstairs master has walk-in closet, large bath en suite with open-concept shower big enough for three! New board and batten siding in front and vent-free gas fireplace with mosaic glass tile. 4th non-conforming (bed)room for nursery, playroom or office. Custom-built Master Queen Bed included and some other furnishings negotiable. Sales includes architectural plans for basement man cave/game room.
Walkable community with neighborhood grocer, liquor store, parks, private and public schools, restaurants, ice cream and candy shops, library, convenience store and downtown within reach.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Jetted Tub
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesRadiant heated floors in kitchen and downstairs master bath great for bare feet.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID12718461
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameGreater Avenues
- Parcel #09312820200000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- Attic Size840
- Basement sqft265
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow248
- Exterior MaterialOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$479,786||$283K – $686K||+$6,944||$195||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,295/mo||$1.5K – $3.6K/mo||-$132||$0.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Greater Avenues home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Salt Lake City as a whole. Among Greater Avenues homes, this home is valued 30.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Avenues market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% lower than in Salt Lake City, and 10.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Avenues home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Avenues home values.
Neighborhood for 529 8th Avenue
- 533 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$481K53.02,574
- 523 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$341K51.51,462
- 419 H St Salt Lake City, UT$286K21.01,096
- 535 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$419K42.02,166
- 524 E 9th Ave Salt Lake City, UT--------
- 517 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$441K42.02,962
- 529 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$435K33.02,459
- 529 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT--------
- 423 H St Salt Lake City, UT$278K21.0791
- 513 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$518K53.252,613
- 387 H St Salt Lake City, UT$352K32.251,464
- 427 H St Salt Lake City, UT$331K32.01,470
- 522 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$304K31.75750
- 524 E 9th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$566K53.753,150
- 429 H St Salt Lake City, UT$284K21.01,081
- 518 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$281K21.0936
- 518 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT--------
- 381 H St Salt Lake City, UT$378K21.02,392
- 426 G St Salt Lake City, UT$308K21.01,023
- 503 E 8th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$577K62.54,010
Nearby Schools in Salt Lake City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005