529 Columbus Ave APT 2, Boston, MA 02118Studio, 1 bath, 344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $579,000
- Price/sqft: $1,683
- Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Condo Association \ Yes,Deposit Reqd \ Yes,Disclosure \ N,First Month Reqd \ Yes,For Sale \ No,Heating \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insurance Reqd \ Yes,Interior Bldg Feat \ Elevator,Last Month Reqd \ Yes,Lead Paint \ Unknown,Listing Alert \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,References Reqd \ Yes,Rent Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Rental Terms \ Lease,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Active,Type \ Apartment,Waterfront \ No,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:04 P:02483 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59211040
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 529 Columbus Avenue APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292