- Lot: 10.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Workshop, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,682 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:033 L:023 U:000
- Zillow Home ID: 72304607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.2% next year. Among 06260 homes, this home is valued 135.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Putnam, and 110.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Putnam.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|533 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$187K||1||1||1,530|
|519 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$216K||3||2.5||1,436|
|543 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$295K||3||2.5||2,016|
|547 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$298K||4||2.5||2,192|
|505 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,830|
|558 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$247K||4||3.5||1,820|
|487 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$309K||3||2.5||2,284|
|566 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||--||3||2||1,200|
|480 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$141K||2||1||790|
|574 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,772|
|477 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$229K||3||2.5||2,406|
|579 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$634K||--||--||--|
|585 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$202K||4||2||1,589|
|582 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$185K||2||2||1,092|
|467 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$189K||2||1||1,488|
|76 River Junction Ests Putnam, CT||$338K||3||2.5||2,341|
|590 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$152K||3||1||1,380|
|635 Providence Pike Putnam, CT||$164K||3||2||1,650|
|453 Five Mile River Rd Putnam, CT||$335K||3||4||3,190|
|645 Providence Pike Putnam, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Putnam
1-6, 80.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!