- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,304 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $850
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 07444605
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, New Construction \ Yes, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Lot Description \ Wooded, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Physical Fit Facilities, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Heating Source \ Gas, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Cooling Type \ Zoned\Dual, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Room, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Style \ Craftsman, Construction \ Brick Front
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,223 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2108876447
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-332K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30349 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Fulton as a whole. Among 30349 homes, this home is 283.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 91.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30349, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 256.8% higher than in Fulton, and 654.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30349 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fulton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30349 home values.
|525 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$273K||5||4||4,381|
|533 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$249K||5||3||3,012|
|521 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$252K||4||3||3,497|
|517 Longview Ln Atlanta, GA||$263K||4||2.5||4,937|
|517 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$279K||5||4||4,945|
|125 Glenlake Way College Park, GA||$266K||4||4||--|
|524 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$240K||5||4||2,993|
|520 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$296K||5||3.5||--|
|528 Longview Ln Atlanta, GA||$274K||5||3.5||3,883|
|3236 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$264K||4||3.5||3,062|
|3240 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$251K||4||3||3,400|
|532 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$254K||4||3||3,497|
|512 Longview Ln Atlanta, GA||$326K||5||3.5||3,882|
|3232 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$259K||4||3.5||4,120|
|3228 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$265K||4||3.5||4,043|
|509 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$258K||4||4||--|
|3224 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$257K||4||3||4,179|
|549 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$250K||5||3||3,012|
|500 Longview Ln College Park, GA||$235K||5||3||3,012|
|3220 Walnut Rdg Atlanta, GA||$255K||5||3.5||3,903|
Nearby Schools in Fulton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!