- Multi Family
- Built in 2009
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,262 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: A1964320
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile, Other
- Unit 1 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 2 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 1 Lease Ends Info.: Leased
- Status: Active-Available
- Information Available: Copy Of Lease(S)
- Rent Includes: None
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Roof Description: Other Roof
- Property Type Information: Stairs
- Style: Fourplex
- Type of Property: Fourplex
- Type of Association: Other
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: None
- Lot Description: Other
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Section: 18
- Unit 1 Parking: Garage
- Unit 2 Parking: Garage
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 0
- Folio Number: 01-32-18-024-0930
- Subdivision Name: 18 53 42 NORTH GATE
- Floor size: 14,747 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2105751889
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Upper Eastside
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% higher than in Miami, and 298.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!