Conveniently located 2 blocks (5 min) from Metro stop (Georgia Ave/Petworth green/yellow line) and many bus lines.
- Beautiful master bedroom with closet and lots of light.
- Second bedroom or study room
- Stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher and granite counters
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Central air/heat in the unit
- Hardwood floors on first floor
- Quiet street with plenty of street parking
Property is professionally managed by Citylights Realty (www.citylightsrealtygroup.com)
Lease: 12 months. Rent: $2,300 plus utilities. Pets are ok.
Available June 8th.
Please see the following link for direct rental application:
Neighborhood conveniences include:
- blocks from Safeway, CVS, Looking Glass Bar, DC Reynolds, Yoga Heights Studio, Subway, Chez Billy, Qualia Coffee House, Yes! Organic Market & Weekly Farmer's Market.
- 10 minute walk to 11th Street Restaurants - Red Rocks Pizza, Meridian Pint, Columbia Heights Coffee, The Coupe, etc....
- 15 minute walk or 1 metro stop to central Columbia Heights Shopping & Restaurants Circulator Bus, Giant, Starbucks, Chipotle, Target, Best Buy, IHOP, The Heights, etc
Tenant responsible for electric, gas and water.
- Available 6/8
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 2300
- Lot: 841 sqft
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- 20 days ago
- Views: 2,182 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $2.30
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 1914
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $230,000
- Parcel #: 3033 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 71720683
|529 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$406K||2||1.5||841|
|531 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$431K||3||1||878|
|533 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$426K||2||1||878|
|3537 6th St NW Washington, DC||$459K||3||1||980|
|3539 6th St NW Washington, DC||$467K||3||1||980|
|3541 6th St NW Washington, DC||$466K||2||1||980|
|3543 6th St NW Washington, DC||$477K||3||1||980|
|534 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$474K||2||1.5||1,050|
|536 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$538K||2||2||1,500|
|3545 6th St NW Washington, DC||$458K||2||1.5||878|
|532 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$380K||2||1||826|
|538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$451K||2||1||--|
|538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$409K||2||1||826|
|526 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$872K||--||--||3,960|
|540 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$368K||2||1||768|
|600 Newton Pl NW # 600 Washington, DC||$430K||2||1.5||1,104|
|542 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$396K||2||2.5||768|
|3547 6th St NW Washington, DC||$459K||3||1||878|
|3530 6th St NW # 30 Washington, DC||$396K||2||1.5||839|
|3532 6th St NW # 3532 Washington, DC||$396K||2||1.5||847|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $2,900-3,250.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!