529 Newton Pl NW, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $230,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3033 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 71720683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 529 Newton Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% less than in Washington, and 31.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 529 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$360K21.5841
- 531 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$347K31878
- 533 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$348K21878
- 3537 6th St NW Washington, DC$412K31980
- 3539 6th St NW Washington, DC$409K31980
- Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$359K21768
- Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$714K----3,960
- 3541 6th St NW Washington, DC$409K21980
- 3543 6th St NW Washington, DC$386K31980
- 534 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$427K21.51,050
- 536 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$499K221,500
- 3545 6th St NW Washington, DC$439K21878
- 532 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$334K21826
- 538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$278K21--
- 538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$355K21826
- 526 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$714K----3,960
- 540 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$335K21768
- 600 Newton Pl NW # 600 Washington, DC$379K21.51,104
- 542 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$405K22.5768
- 3547 6th St NW Washington, DC$380K31878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.