This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-550K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $55.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Washington is $57,536.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Washington is $17,392.
Price / Tax History
Conveniently located 2 blocks (5 min) from Metro stop (Georgia Ave/Petworth green/yellow line) and many bus lines.
- Beautiful master bedroom with closet and lots of light.
- Second bedroom or study room
- Stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher and granite counters
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Central air/heat in the unit
- Hardwood floors on first floor
- Quiet street with plenty of street parking
Property is professionally managed by Citylights Realty (www.citylightsrealtygroup.com)
Lease: 12 months. Rent: $2,300 plus utilities. Pets are ok.
Available June 8th.
Please see the following link for direct rental application:
Neighborhood conveniences include:
- blocks from Safeway, CVS, Looking Glass Bar, DC Reynolds, Yoga Heights Studio, Subway, Chez Billy, Qualia Coffee House, Yes! Organic Market & Weekly Farmer's Market.
- 10 minute walk to 11th Street Restaurants - Red Rocks Pizza, Meridian Pint, Columbia Heights Coffee, The Coupe, etc....
- 15 minute walk or 1 metro stop to central Columbia Heights Shopping & Restaurants Circulator Bus, Giant, Starbucks, Chipotle, Target, Best Buy, IHOP, The Heights, etc
Tenant responsible for electric, gas and water.
- Lot: 841 sqft
- Built in 1914
- All time views: 2,360
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $230,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- Granite countertop
- Living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3033 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 71720683
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Park View
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.2% higher than in Washington, and 7.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
|529 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$400K||2||1.5||841|
|531 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$431K||3||1||878|
|533 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$425K||2||1||878|
|3537 6th St NW Washington, DC||$455K||3||1||980|
|Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$412K||2||1||768|
|3539 6th St NW Washington, DC||$450K||3||1||980|
|3541 6th St NW Washington, DC||$451K||2||1||980|
|3543 6th St NW Washington, DC||$459K||3||1||980|
|534 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$477K||2||1.5||1,050|
|536 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$522K||2||2||1,500|
|3545 6th St NW Washington, DC||$464K||2||1.5||878|
|532 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$395K||2||1||826|
|538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$451K||2||1||--|
|538 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$490K||3||2||1,320|
|526 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$870K||--||--||3,960|
|540 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$380K||2||1||768|
|600 Newton Pl NW # 600 Washington, DC||$426K||2||1.5||1,104|
|542 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC||$417K||2||2.5||768|
|3547 6th St NW Washington, DC||$442K||3||1||878|
|3530 6th St NW # 30 Washington, DC||$397K||2||1.5||839|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!