529 W 113th St, New York, NY 10025
Sold on 6/28/12: $4,050,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:6,600 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $4,050,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width20
- Parcel #18850018
- Days on Zillow618
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID31551353
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$7,736,938||$4.10M – $11.1M||+$8,964||$1,172||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,731/mo||$2.8K – $11K/mo||-$826||$0.87||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 10025 home values will increase 11.2% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among 10025 homes, this home is valued 663.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% less than in New York, and 99.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10025 home values.
Neighborhood for 529 W 113th Street
- 517 W 113th St APT 45 New York, NY$613K21.0--
- 517 W 113th St APT 23 New York, NY$625K31.0--
- 527 W 113th St New York, NY$642K11.0--
- 2852 Broadway New York, NY$628K------
- 1060 Amsterdam Ave New York, NY--31.0--
- 516 W 112th St UNIT 17C New York, NY$607K----615
- 516 W 112th St UNIT 18A New York, NY$954K----908
- 516 W 112th St UNIT 17A New York, NY$943K----908
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005