529 W 147th St APT 6A, New York, NY 100312 beds, 2 baths, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2014 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 595,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Total Floors \ 7,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 2079,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 65228,Total Charges \ 599
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Parcel #: 20791011
- Zillow Home ID: 69524738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 529 W 147th Street APT 6A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hamilton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in New York, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hamilton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamilton Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292