- Lot: 8,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 9,452 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Location \ Corner Lot, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Front Exposure \ West
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312229182102920
- Zillow Home ID: 46232867
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $54-100K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32811 home values will rise 10% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32811 homes, this home is valued 58.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% higher than in Orlando, and 268.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32811 home values.
|5295 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$63K||4||1.5||1,104|
|1569 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL||$138K||4||2||2,233|
|5287 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$66K||4||1.5||1,176|
|1533 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL||$71K||4||1.5||1,353|
|1497 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL||$67K||3||2||1,225|
|5298 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$66K||3||2||1,176|
|5298 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$59K||3||1.5||1,104|
|5300 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$68K||3||2||1,225|
|5292 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$56K||3||1.5||996|
|5294 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$58K||3||2||1,046|
|5283 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$70K||3||1.5||1,400|
|5286 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$57K||3||1||1,045|
|1465 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL||$80K||3||2||1,482|
|5286 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$68K||4||1.5||1,335|
|5279 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$62K||4||1.5||1,104|
|5320 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$68K||3||1.5||1,314|
|Lanette St Orlando, FL||$58K||--||--||--|
|5282 Lanette St Orlando, FL||$58K||3||1.5||1,045|
|5270 Lescot Ln Orlando, FL||$59K||3||1.5||1,045|
|1443 Poppy Ave Orlando, FL||$66K||3||1.5||1,258|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!