- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,700,000
- Price/sqft: $498
- Finished basement, 835 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,415 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: M:071.0 B:0002 L:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 56397966
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02474 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Arlington as a whole. Among 02474 homes, this home is valued 100.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02474, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% greater than in Arlington, and 80.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02474 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02474 home values.
|47 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$915K||2||2.5||2,816|
|59 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.16M||3||3.5||3,298|
|43 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$935K||3||3||2,598|
|63 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.35M||4||3.5||3,273|
|42 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$752K||3||2.5||2,442|
|38 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.04M||5||3.5||3,385|
|46 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$544K||3||1||1,398|
|67 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$936K||3||2.5||3,021|
|39 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.22M||4||3||4,085|
|34 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$534K||2||1||1,277|
|50 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$838K||2||3.5||2,588|
|37 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.08M||3||2.5||2,979|
|30 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$652K||3||1.5||2,365|
|71 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$954K||3||4||3,021|
|35 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$880K||3||1.5||2,052|
|54 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$607K||3||2||1,822|
|31 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$550K||3||1.5||1,459|
|26 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$631K||4||1.5||1,900|
|27 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$843K||2||2.5||3,378|
|75 Beverly Rd Arlington, MA||$1.15M||4||3||3,597|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!