53 Day St UNIT 53, Boston, MA 021302 beds, 1 bath, 934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 934 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:10 P:01681 S:002
- Zillow Home ID: 67096422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53 Day Street UNIT 53
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% lower than in Boston, and 82% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 53-55 Day St Boston, MA$624K332,556
- 49-51 Day St Boston, MA$536K311,200
- 57-59 Day St Boston, MA$486K421,728
- 69 Day St APT 3 Boston, MA$327K21--
- 3 Nira Ave # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 3 Nira Ave Boston, MA$684K532,302
- 55 Day St UNIT 55 Boston, MA$397K311,437
- 61-63 Day St Boston, MA$866K732,878
- 34 Day St Boston, MA$354K633,083
- 2 Grotto Glen Rd Boston, MA$550K21980
- 2 Grotto Glen Rd # 2 Jamaica Plain, MA$318K21980
- 4 Grotto Glen Rd Boston, MA$366K31.51,081
- 48-50 Day St Boston, MA$575K622,112
- 46 Nira Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$283K21809
- 46 Nira Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$276K11788
- 46 Nira Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA$293K21794
- 42-44 Day St Boston, MA$715K622,200
- 67 Day St # 3 Boston, MA$394K321,200
- 60 Day St Boston, MA$570K521,743
- 8 Nira Ave Boston, MA$908K634,419
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.