This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 211 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $141,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Parcel #: 0036010001
- Zillow Home ID: 58075137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 15.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|51 Division St Norwich, CT||$139K||5||2||2,224|
|58 Division St Norwich, CT||$162K||5||2||2,492|
|54 Division St Norwich, CT||$110K||3||1||1,500|
|57 Division St Norwich, CT||$137K||2||2||2,016|
|38 Reynolds St Norwich, CT||$110K||3||2||1,687|
|62 Division St Norwich, CT||$129K||5||2||1,816|
|62 Division St Norwich, CT||$172K||5||2||1,816|
|45 Division St Norwich, CT||$172K||5||3||2,634|
|47 Division St Norwich, CT||$177K||8||2||--|
|36 Reynolds St Norwich, CT||$101K||5||2||1,516|
|Reynolds St Norwich, CT||$101K||5||2||1,516|
|66 Division St Norwich, CT||$108K||3||1||1,441|
|68 Division St Norwich, CT||$135K||4||2||1,953|
|48 Division St Norwich, CT||$103K||4||2||1,720|
|37 Reynolds St Norwich, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,468|
|44-46 Division St Norwich, CT||$139K||5||2||2,145|
|71 Division St Norwich, CT||$149K||8||3||1,584|
|65 Boswell Ave Norwich, CT||$106K||Studio||2||1,539|
|72 Division St Norwich, CT||$92K||3||1||1,103|
|39 Division St Norwich, CT||$121K||3||1||1,705|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.