53 Garden St APT 3, Boston, MA 021142 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $676
- Air Condition \ No,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Condo Association \ Yes,Deposit Reqd \ Yes,Disclosure \ N,First Month Reqd \ Yes,For Sale \ No,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insurance Reqd \ Yes,Last Month Reqd \ Yes,Lead Paint \ Unknown,Listing Alert \ No,Pets Allowed \ No,References Reqd \ Yes,Rent Fee Includes \ Sewerage Disposal,Rent Fee Includes \ Water,Rental Terms \ Lease,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Active,Type \ Condominium,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Round \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02146 S:006
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59166513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53 Garden Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% lower than in Boston, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 10 Garden Ct APT 1 Boston, MA$433K11.5600
- 1A Garden Ct APT 1 Boston, MA$440K11475
- 1A Garden Ct APT 3 Boston, MA$436K11450
- 3 Garden Ct Boston, MA$1.32M212,945
- 3 Garden Ct # 3 Boston, MA$437K11600
- 44 Garden St APT 1 Boston, MA$435K11582
- 42 Garden St APT 1 Boston, MA$643K22794
- 38 Garden Ct # 4 Boston, MA--------
- 8 Garden Ct APT 2 Boston, MA$412K11500
- 1 Garden St UNIT 6 Boston, MA$531K11630
- 1 Garden Ct # 4 Boston, MA--------
- 1 Garden St UNIT 10 Boston, MA$902K22950
- 1 Garden Ct Boston, MA$797K111,850
- 8 Garden Ct Boston, MA$463K11497
- 9 Garden Ct APT 1 Boston, MA--21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!