- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 808 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $157,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:22 L:282-0
- Zillow Home ID: 57813977
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06018 homes, this home is valued 25.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% lower than in Torrington Metro, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|54 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$318K||5||1.5||2,670|
|62 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$264K||5||3||2,960|
|25 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$249K||4||1.5||2,514|
|33 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$241K||5||2||2,494|
|31 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$229K||3||2||2,160|
|74 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$272K||4||2||2,608|
|21 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$260K||5||2||2,700|
|26 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$280K||--||--||--|
|61 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$263K||3||3||2,409|
|103 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$254K||4||2||2,351|
|65 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$287K||3||1.5||2,630|
|26 Main St Canaan, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,350|
|111 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$283K||4||3||2,498|
|32 E Main St Canaan, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,341|
|38 Main St Canaan, CT||$245K||2||2||1,664|
|73 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$221K||4||2||2,087|
|78 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$229K||5||1.5||2,329|
|81 Granite Ave Canaan, CT||$162K||3||1||1,475|
|75 Main St Canaan, CT||$247K||2||2||1,574|
|78 Main St Canaan, CT||$304K||2||3||1,804|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
PK-4 & ungraded5.8 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!