A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,984 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,335 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: E0501010
- Zillow Home ID: 72561291
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-358K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06281 homes, this home is valued 113.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Woodstock, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|55 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$272K||3||4.5||3,110|
|00 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||--||--||--||--|
|59 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$852K||4||4.5||5,966|
|43 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$424K||4||3||3,700|
|33 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,235|
|1741 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$215K||3||2.5||1,596|
|1751 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$261K||4||2.5||2,508|
|1775 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$208K||4||3.5||1,930|
|20 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$493K||4||2.5||3,292|
|1727 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$359K||4||3.5||2,836|
|1774 Route 197 UNIT A Woodstock, CT||$175K||3||2||1,516|
|1774 Route 197 UNIT B Woodstock, CT||$185K||3||2.5||1,516|
|40 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$434K||3||2.5||3,200|
|38 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||$554K||4||3.5||4,308|
|14 Herindeen Lndg Woodstock, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1774 Route 197 # B Woodstock, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,516|
|1796 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$216K||3||2.5||1,516|
|1106 Route 198 Woodstock, CT||$134K||3||1||1,354|
|1750 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$233K||2||2.5||1,756|
|1742 Route 197 Woodstock, CT||$270K||3||2.5||2,304|
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded6.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!