A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,261 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0049 B:0000 L:0076 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64889797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 48.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|57 Howard St UNIT 57 Lawrence, MA||$174K||2||1.5||1,123|
|47-49 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$242K||6||2||2,622|
|59 Howard St UNIT 59 Lawrence, MA||$176K||2||1.5||1,147|
|52 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$282K||6||2||3,110|
|58 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$193K||4||1.5||1,250|
|47 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$266K||6||2||--|
|36 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$258K||4||3||2,000|
|35-37 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$262K||6||2||2,665|
|71-73 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$297K||9||3||3,100|
|72-74 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$283K||6||3||3,546|
|84 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$178K||3||1||1,152|
|101 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$266K||6||3||3,072|
|103 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$268K||5||3||2,576|
|102-104 Howard St Lawrence, MA||$240K||--||--||--|
|96 Allston St Lawrence, MA||$180K||3||1||1,226|
|100 Allston St Lawrence, MA||$179K||3||1||1,157|
|30 Storrow St UNIT 30 Lawrence, MA||$142K||3||1.5||1,000|
|21 Storrow St Lawrence, MA||$280K||6||3||1,737|
|28 Storrow St UNIT 28 Lawrence, MA||$126K||2||1.5||976|
|26 Storrow St UNIT 26 Lawrence, MA||$134K||2||1.5||976|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.