53 Journeys End Rd, New Canaan, CT 068404 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1977 for $167,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- TERRACE, Garage
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,607 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0047 B:123 L:00003
- Zillow Home ID: 57327842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53 Journeys End Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.5% greater than in Wilton, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06840 home values.
- 121 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$895K422,332
- 74 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$965K43.53,721
- 51 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$1.16M433,238
- 131 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$1.12M322,800
- 122 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$2.1M55.55,435
- 167 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$700K332,021
- 45 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$1.09M32.53,230
- 165 Linden Tree Rd Wilton, CT--13--4,500
- 49 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$1.71M454,082
- 149 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$1.06M43.53,149
- 141 Linden Tree Rd Wilton, CT$652K432,447
- 158 Journeys End Rd New Canaan, CT$864K221,578
- 143 Linden Tree Rd Wilton, CT$812K44.54,450
- 87 Bald Hill Rd New Canaan, CT$1.98M55.55,716
- 115 Bald Hill Rd New Canaan, CT$946K533,312
- 137 Bald Hill Rd New Canaan, CT$1.27M43.53,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!