- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1929
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,747 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 20143237
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- AMENITIES \ BUS ROUTE, APPLIANCES \ RANGE, APPLIANCES \ REFRIGERATOR, ATTIC \ ST/CR, BASEMENT \ FULL, Class \ MULTI-FAMILY, CONDITION \ GOOD, COOLING/AIR CONDITIONING \ CEILING FAN, COOLING/AIR CONDITIONING \ WALL UNIT, ELECTRICITY \ 100 AMPS, FIREPLACE DESCRIPTION \ BRICK, FIREPLACE LOCATION \ LIVING ROOM, FLOORS \ CARPET, FLOORS \ HARDWOOD, FLOORS \ VINYL, For Sale \ For Sale, Garage Capacity \ None, Garage Type \ None, GARAGE/PARKING EXTRAS \ DRIVEWAY, HEAT SOURCE \ BASEBOARD, HEAT SOURCE \ FORCED AIR, HEATING FUEL \ ELECTRIC, HEATING FUEL \ NATURAL GAS, HOT WATER \ GAS, LOT/SITE \ CITY, OWNER PAYS \ SEWER, OWNER PAYS \ TAXES, OWNER PAYS \ WATER, Owner Pays \ SEWER, Owner Pays \ TAXES, Owner Pays \ WATER, SEWER \ MUNICIPAL, SIDING \ ALUMINUM, SIDING \ BRICK, STYLE \ TWO STORY, TENANT PAYS \ ALL UTILITIES, Tenant Pays \ ALL UTILITIES, Type \ 2 Family, WATER \ MUNICIPAL
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 080004833000010170000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32833402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $91-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12401 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% fall for Kingston as a whole. Among 12401 homes, this home is 32.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12401 home values.
|49 Lucas Ave Kingston, NY||$173K||3||2||2,094|
|347 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$162K||3||3||1,800|
|345 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$91K||3||1||962|
|6 Joys Ln Kingston, NY||$121K||2||1||1,117|
|20 Joys Ln Kingston, NY||$136K||2||2||1,122|
|349 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$164K||3||2||2,052|
|353 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$122K||2||1||1,040|
|24 Joys Ln Kingston, NY||$144K||3||1||1,189|
|54 Lucas Ave Kingston, NY||$150K||2||1||995|
|52 Lucas Ave Kingston, NY||$144K||3||1.5||1,230|
|68 Lucas Ave Kingston, NY||$171K||3||3||1,525|
|357 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$147K||4||2||1,570|
|62 Lafayette Ave Kingston, NY||$188K||4||2||2,137|
|9 Joys Ln Kingston, NY||$196K||6||2.5||2,400|
|321 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$186K||5||2||2,350|
|69 Lucas Ave Kingston, NY||$170K||4||2||1,707|
|75 Lafayette Ave Kingston, NY||$143K||3||2||1,311|
|58 Lafayette Ave Kingston, NY||$230K||5||3||2,652|
|369 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$144K||5||2||2,085|
|317 Washington Ave Kingston, NY||$172K||2||2||1,841|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!